The BIIN Marketing Intern develops the monthly BIIN newsletter; manages BIIN social media per BIIN policy, creates regular social media posts and ensures that BIIN retains an active social media presence; produces advertisements, flyers, and other types of promotional material for BIIN and our relevant campaigns. Upon completion, the intern can expect to acquire valuable experience in managing the marketing strategies of a nonprofit organization.
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel); proficiency in Publisher highly desired; knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
- Must be an effective communicator, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to multitask and successfully juggle competing deadlines
- Enthusiasm for BIIN’s mission
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.