The Brazos Interfaith Immigration Network (BIIN) has a job opening for a new Program and Office Coordinator. If interested in the position, click here for a complete description of job expectations, qualifications, and instructions to apply.
Brazos Interfaith Immigration Network
Part-time Program and Office Coordinator (up to 30 hours a week)
The Program and Office Coordinator is an agency leader, under the authority of the board of directors. S/he is responsible for coordinating the day to day operations of BIIN and is hands on. This position has four key areas of responsibility. This role is broad in scope; the below areas of responsibility are representative of the work required.
Case and Program Coordination:
Primary contact for Information, Referral and Assistance program, events and family/individual case coordination.
- Coordinate cases and successfully follow up as needed
- Maintain all case records, track client services rendered and prepare reports for board
- Support planning and coordination of client/community programs as requested by Board Chair
- Build and maintain network with community resources and service providers
- Train and supervise IRA volunteers
Serve as main point person for office manager duties including:
- Coordinate building and equipment requests with the landlord as needed
- Timely handling of communication including, mail, email and phone calls
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Complete shopping and errands for office and event needs
- Scheduling meetings/appointments in the office
- Ensure that all invoices are paid on time
Outreach and Communication:
- Assist in creating gift processing and donor acknowledgement process
- Create and send monthly community newsletter
- Assist in maintaining BIIN’s social media presence
- With direction from the Fundraising Chair, create and execute a series of online fundraising campaigns
- Coordinate with Communications and Outreach chair(s) as needed to advertise programs, fundraising, etc.
- Recruiting, hiring and management of student interns
- Volunteer recruitment, management and communication as needed
- Commitment to BIIN’s mission and the immigrant community
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- BA/BS preferred, will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of community resources preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to independently problem-solve
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools (Constant Contact)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and demonstrated planning skills
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com