The BIIN Outreach Intern helps organize and maintain BIIN outreach efforts. Coordinates BIIN flea market booth to widen our client network and speak directly about our services to the Brazos Valley immigrant population. Helps to organize and conduct Know Your Rights presentations. Organizes flyer campaigns and on-the-ground BIIN outreach efforts. Upon completion, the intern can expect to acquire valuable experience in nonprofit organization as well as work directly with immigrant populations.
- Must be comfortably bilingual in both written and oral communication (Spanish).
- Must be working towards a degree
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for BIIN’s mission
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.