The BIIN Office Intern supports the Program Coordinator in managing the office and programs. Aids in office organization and maintenance. Conducts client communication in numerous capacities: maintaining the BIIN phone and responding to concerns, email, etc. Maintains logs of volunteer and intern hours, as well as BIIN records. Conducts necessary research for the Program Manager or board. Upon completion, the intern can expect to acquire valuable experience in office and team management as well as nonprofit organization.
- Must be English/Spanish bilingual or have a high proficiency in Spanish.
- Completed or working toward a college degree
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must be an effective bilingual communicator, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for BIIN’s mission.
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org